GREENDALE FORUM by GreendaleLife.com

Our Garden Community's Cyber Town Square
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Burnt Pizza from RIcardo's
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:40 pm 

Ricardo's can make a good pizza. They can also make a bad pizza and some how I seem to get the bad more often than the good. My rule for Ricardo's is never order a pizza on a Saturday or busy day when tourists are in town because the kitchen just sends out inferior pizzas.

That said, I ordered a pizza on a Monday when the probability of getting a decent pizza would be higher, yet for my $25 I got a burnt pie. Real tired of the prices and poor quality.

Time to look elsewhere.

Attachments:
123455998.jpg
123455998.jpg [ 113.29 KiB | Viewed 1933 times ]

Post subject: Re: Burnt Pizza from RIcardo's
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 pm 
Semi-Active User
Semi-Active User

What, don't you like burned cheese? It's gormet! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:55 pm 
Very Active User
Very Active User

Remy wrote:
Ricardo's can make a good pizza. They can also make a bad pizza and some how I seem to get the bad more often than the good. My rule for Ricardo's is never order a pizza on a Saturday or busy day when tourists are in town because the kitchen just sends out inferior pizzas.

That said, I ordered a pizza on a Monday when the probability of getting a decent pizza would be higher, yet for my $25 I got a burnt pie. Real tired of the prices and poor quality.

Time to look elsewhere.

I've only had a carryout to go once, and it was fine. I've also eaten at both locations over the years and have never had a burnt pizza.

The tourists are usually gone by the time Ricardo's opens as all the shops have closed. :laughing9: :laughing5: :laughing1:

Since you are soooo close, whey didn't you go back and complain?

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 am 

I didn't go back because it was late and didn't feel like waiting for another pizza. And frankly the kitchen guys who work the take out counter aren't real friendly, they always seem bothered by having to find your order and ring it up. I can imagine how delighted they would be if I came back and asked for a new one.

I've never had a burnt pizza served in Ricardo's, however, there was a time where I had a couple beers at the bar and there was a sign on the wall saying free order of onion rings with 14" pizza. So I ordered both and got charged for the onion rings. When I questioned the bartender she asked someone at the other end of the bar (might have been the owner) and he told her (not me) that the offer is for dine in only, which the sign didn't indicate. So it's like, have your drinks, pay up and get out, chump.

Quality product and good customer service is not too much to ask for...