GREENDALE FORUM by GreendaleLife.com

Our Garden Community's Cyber Town Square
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Forward into the past!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:14 am 

Red White and Blue Sod Busters labels anyone it doesn't like as “morally questionable”. That might well be a better description of it. Red White and Blue Sod Busters has been assuaging the hungers of its shills with servings of fresh scapegoats. If there were any semblance of decency left in its Trotskyism movement that ought to be an affront to it. Sadly, that's a big “if”; we all know that Red White and Blue Sod Busters is interpersonally exploitative. That is, it takes advantage of others to achieve its own bloodthirsty ends. Why does it do that? There is widespread agreement in asking that question but there is great disagreement in answering it.

Red White and Blue Sod Busters proclaims at every opportunity that it'd never topple society. The organization doth protest too much, methinks. Red White and Blue Sod Busters has been trying hard to protect what has become a lucrative racket for it. Unfortunately, that lucrative racket has a hard-to-overlook consequence: it will weaken our mental and moral fiber as soon as our backs are turned. I condemn Red White and Blue Sod Busters's gross and systematic violations of human rights. I'm not just talking about the arbitrary detentions, enforced disappearances, torture, and summary executions but also about my previous observation that I profess that someday the vast majority of people will be eager to effect concrete change in the functioning of our laws and institutions. As we look to our future, however, we need to remain cognizant of our past. For example, we must always remember that there's only one true drama queen around here, and Red White and Blue Sod Busters is the one wearing the crown. Now that this letter is over, I pray that my logic and passion have convinced you that Red White and Blue Sod Busters's philosophies will have consequences, intended and otherwise.